Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Best Of Breed

In January me and Mommy went dog showing at the Land O' Lakes Kennel Club show in Saint Paul. My good friend Debbie Lynn Davies dog showed with me in the Open Dog class. We won that and then we went back for the Breed class. We won Winners Dog and Best Of Breed, over three Specials! That was exciting. Then we had to wait for the Hound Group class, but it took so long that by the time they were ready for us my frend Debbie had to leave to drive back to Canada. She found a friend of hers to dog show with me in the Group class. My new friend is Karen and she was very nice to me. I liked showing with her, but we did not win any ribbons.

Mommy said we looked really great anyway, and she was still happy because I got 2 more points towards my Championship, bringing me to a total of 9 points. Now all I need is to get my Majors and I will have my first title.


No comments:

Post a Comment