Saturday, August 8, 2009

Camping Out

When Mommy and me finally got to Michigan, she had a big surprise for me. Instead of going to a hotel like I thought we would, Mommy took us to a campground. A campground is a place where you can go and stay in a nice RV if you have one. But, since we don't have an RV, Mommy put up a tent for us to sleep in. It is just like my Dog Haus Pup Tent that Mommy bought for me last year at the Specialty in Pencilvania, only it is a LOT bigger so that Mommy and me can both sleep in it.

After the tent was up Mommy got some sticks and put them in a pile and lit them on fire. That was fun! It was warm and the smoke helped keep the bitey mosquitoes away from us. Then Mommy got out some little tiny pots and pans and a tiny little stove and made supper. I just had my regular kibble though.
When we went to sleep I got to cuddle up with Mommy on her sleeping bag and it was just like sleeping on the big bed at home, except that Daddy wasn't there.

I really liked camping and I hope that we can do it again with the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment