Thursday, August 6, 2009

People And Places


We drove all the way to Duluth, Mn and then we stopped to take a picture overlooking the harbor. This is my new friend, Karen.







Poor Seagulls!
I am happy that I am a puppy and not a seagull. They must get very hungry.




Here I am helping my friend Smokey look for forest fires. Today there is a very HIGH risk for fires.
Remember- only YOU can prevent fires!




Mommy says that this is
Lake Superior, but I think she
means it is the Superior OCEAN
'cause it is soooo big!
I can see forever and ever!




Next I met a gang of Black Labrador dogs. They were all girl dogs.
At home we have three brown boy dogs and one Black girl dog.
Now I know how my sister feels-
outnumbered!






Kids are my FAVORITE.
My new BFF, Jake and Sam.




No comments:

Post a Comment