Sunday, August 9, 2009

Roommates

When Mommy made our hotel reservations for the Specialty she decided that we should share our room with some other people and their dogs. I thought that sounded like a lot of fun, so Mommy asked around until she found someone who wanted to room with us. We were supposed to have TWO roommates, but their truck broke down on their way to Lansing and in the end, only one of them made it. We were very happy when Betsy Metcalf arrived safely at the hotel with her two beautiful girl dogs, CH Calico Ridge ARR Sun Catcher RE TD JC AX AXJ NAP and ARR Sundew Rising RA, HIC, AX , AXJ JC.

I really, really liked Sundew and Catcher a LOT, and I wanted to play with them all the time. But sometimes when Betsy was not in the room she put the girls in their crates for a nap and all I could do was lie on her bed and dream of playing with my new friends.









We were lucky to have Betsy as a roommate. So far, most of the RR people we have met only show their dogs in Conformation, and Betsy is the first RR person we have met who does all kinds of Performance events with her dogs. Mommy hopes that they will be an inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment