Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Meet My New Handler

When Mommy decided that we would go to the National Specialty, she said there was no way that she was going to dog show with me. She said that she is still way too nervous in the ring and she was afraid that we would not do well. She said that if we drove all the way to Lansing Michigan for the show, she wanted me to look my absolute best. Plus, she really wanted to watch while I was in the ring so she could see how I looked compared to all the other puppies. Our friend BSB helped us find someone who was willing to help us out in the regular class, and my Breeder, Michael, was willing to go in the Puppy Sweepstakes class with me, so we were all set!

After we checked into our hotel room on Sunday, Mommy went and found handler Charlotte Fielder. Charlotte came up to our room to meet me and brought some really delicious treats- yummy! I liked her right away! She played around with me a little bit so she could see how I would be when we went into the ring the next morning. Mommy had entered me in two classes for the National Specialty, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday, and also for two classes in the Raisin River Regional Specialty on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment