Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Match

I don't have a picture to go with this post, so I'll just have to tell about what me and Mommy did. We drove down to The Cities to enter a fun match. That is like a dog show, but it is just for practice and you don't get any ribbons or trophies. Mommy said we were warming up for the real dog show in January. I thought we needed a LOT of warming up because at the time, it was 40 degrees below zero here!!!!

Anyway, we were driving down there when all of a sudden I didn't feel so good. Then Mommy stopped to put gas in the van and I threw up! Then I felt a little better, but not much. Mommy didn't even know that I threw up until we got to the place and she came to get me out of my crate. She wondered if we should just go home, but since I felt a little better we decided to stay.

I won first place in the RR class and got a really cool stuffed dog toy with a squeaker in it. Then I won first place in the Hound Group and I got another squeaky toy! I LIKE Fun Matches! Toys are so much better than ribbons and trophies.

After the Group class we took a lunch break. I went into my crate and fell asleep. When it was time for Best In Show, Mommy came to get me but I was all groggy and my tummy hurt and I did not want to do any more dog showing. But since I was awake then I went ahead and tried my best. We did not win BIS. Then we went home. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment