Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Puppy Express!!

I have a new Job!

Matthew is training me to be a Messenger Delivery Dog. He says that I am a Natural because I am already so good at finding people! He says that it will be just like the Pony Express except it will really be the Puppy Express!


Here we are getting ready for a delivery. Matthew is attaching a note to my collar for me to deliver to Mommy. She is upstairs and me and Matthew are downstairs. Mommy does not like it when Matthew stands at the bottom of the steps and hollers up to her, so now we can send her a note instead!






It's a loooong way up for a pup, but I know I can make it. I just hope that I don't encounter any hostile Indians along the way like they did on the Pony Express.



Just a few more steps and my mission will be accomplished.
Hooray for The Puppy Express!






No comments:

Post a Comment