Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Happiest Day Of My Whole Entire Life!!!!


March 24, 2009 was the happiest day of my whole entire life!!! That is the day that my new big brother came to live with us. His name is Matthew and he is a Teenager. He came to visit us in January when it was still really cold outside. Then he went away and I wished and wished and wished that he would come back to visit us again. Instead, he came back to stay FOREVER!!!!!! That's what he says, anyway- he tells Mommy "Auntie (that's what he calls her) I am going to live in your house and eat all of your food for the rest of my life"!! Yaaayyyy!!!
(He DOES eat a lot- LOTS more than me).

I just love kids and I always wanted one to play with. Matthew plays with me and sometimes he takes me for walks. Sometimes the other dogs come with us, too. Matthew has his own room upstairs and I just follow him around all day long. I go up and down and up and down and up and down the stairs just to see what he is doing.

This is Matthew and me in our kitchen. You can see how I like to get really close to him and sit in his lap and he doesn't even care! We are going to have so much FUN now that Matthew is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment