Saturday, July 18, 2009

Playing With My Brother Argos

Me and Argos are the best pals. We play all the time, inside and out. Mommy is upset with us right now because she just discovered that my throat is all covered with little scabs and we are going to a Fun Match soon and she says I am going to look AWFUL!!! The reason is that Argos has a broken tooth and he cuts me with it when he grabs me by the throat. It doesn't even hurt, and I never cry or anything, but he leaves my neck all raggedy. Mommy tried some new collars on me to try to protect my neck but they only help if she puts three of them on me all at the same time. She says she is going to get me a wide hunting dog collar as soon as she finds one for me.

Here are some pictures of ME getting ARGOS' neck for a change, except that I don't cut him on his throat when I do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment