Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mommy And Me Make Our Debut!!!

Me and Mommy went on another adventure in January. We drove all the way back down to The Cities to dog show together for the first time! We left home on Friday even though the dog showing wasn't until Saturday. Mommy was worried that I might get carsick again and guess what? I did! But not as bad as the last time. Mommy did not feed me my supper until after the long drive, so even though my tummy hurt a little bit I did not throw up.

On Saturday when we dog showed we won Reserve Winner's Dog! Mommy was very nervous but we both did a good job anyway. Mommy said that it was okay that we did not win Best In Show because the dog that won Winner's Dog was very nice, too, and he was a lot older than me and has more dog showing experience. Mommy said we did GREAT for our first time dog showing together and she was very proud of me.

We did not do so good on Sunday because Mommy got too nervous and forgot what she was supposed to do. But that was okay because it was the very last day of pheasant hunting season and since we did not win at the dog show, we left really early so that we could get back home in time to go on our last hunt. But then, there was a horrible snow storm all the way home and it was really late and really, really cold by the time we got home so we did not hunt anyway. Too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment